Monday, October 1, 2007

I'm the Q-Bert of Photoshop!


(semi-final winning design)

Well, not exactly. I don't think Q-bert lost any battles in the DJ game. However, I did end up in the Top 4 SemiFinals for the CUT&PASTE Digital Design Tournament. Over 800 heads came out for the event at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts and packed the entire house! I was stoked just to be able to participate in this competition, let alone place as a Semi-Finalist. You can view the winning designs at photos from the event HERE.

BIG SHOUT OUT to the whole C&P team - John, Jenn, Noah & Kelly as well as the SF team Wyeth, Lisa and Lily. The Eight contenders and the 800+ people that crammed the venue, THANK YOU! I had a blast and can't wait for this movement to grow.

Much more to come in the future! Stay tuned and check out my new site if you haven't been there yet.

jeremyarviso.com

Peace.

No comments: